6th October 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in aIPMT 2016 and state entrance exams after giving betterment exam?

Sir I passed my 12 board form AHSEC Assam state board councile in this year 2016 but the problem is I have got grace marks in physic and i am preparing for medical entrance this year and I will also give betterment exam in physics to improve my marks so sir I just want to know if I give betterment in 1 subject can I appear for medical entrance like aipmt 2016 state cee plz kindly reply to my question and plz sir help me out with my queries

6th October 2015, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in aIPMT 2016 and state entrance exams after giving betterment exam?

Yes, you can surely appear for medical entrance exams in 2016 after giving improvement exams. There is no rule that those who give improvement exams are not eligible. Therefore, don't worry and try to get good marks and be prepared for PMT also for next year.
6th October 2015, 09:22 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I appear in aIPMT 2016 and state entrance exams after giving betterment exam?

Eligibility criteria for AIPMT exam :- AIPMT is a medical entrance exam which is held for the MBBS .You should have passed +2 with minimum 55-60% marks with the subjects of physics, maths & chemistry.
Age limit is not required.
If you can improve your marks & got 60% marks then you can definitely appear this exam.
6th October 2015, 10:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for both exams improvement exam as well as competitive medical entrance exams because for the All India Premedical test conducted by CBSE, the eligibility criteria is that candidate should have done 10+2 or appearing for it with PCB subjects group.

Since you have passed this exam, you must have at least 50% marks in 10+2 to apply for this exam then only you can apply for the AIPMT exam. Improvement exams are given for better marks in the subjects.

So, you need not worry, you can apply for the both exams but the results of improvement exam should be declared before the results of AIPMT exam.
12th December 2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir i appeared betterment exam in maths 2015 under A.H.S.E.C Assam..am i eligible to appear in any medical entrance exam in 2016??
30th June 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 62% in 12 board and PCB 58% %and English pcb 60.75% but I got grace marks in physics theory 18 practical 23 total 41 3marks grace in theory so sir I just want to know if I m eligible to appear in aipmt /neet aiims exam or not plz sir reply to my question and plz help me out
14th October 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 65% in PCB in passing my 12th but I got grace marks in physics, will I be able to give NEET entrance exam 2018 and also other state medical entrances. Please help me whether I would be eligible or not? Thanking you Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?