5th October 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Last date for submission of AIPMT 2016 form?

Last date of submission of AIPMT 2016 form? i am want to know because its so important for me so please tell me what is the last date of summit aipmt exam forms?

5th October 2015, 10:14 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for submission of AIPMT 2016 form?

AiPmT 2016 is going to be conducted in the month of May 2016.

Online registration of application of form - 1st December to 31st December.

Last date with late fee - last week of January

Admit card - April

Exam date - May

Result - June
5th October 2015, 11:39 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and as the name suggests it is an entrance examination held for the selection of deserving candidates for their MBBS or BDS course from government medical colleges.

The examination is conducted once every year by Central Board of Secondary Education on the first Sunday of May every year.

--> To be eligible for the same examination one needs to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

* You must have either completed your higher secondary school degree or must be in the final year of same from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects and having secured at least 50% in each subjects.

As far as you are concerned about the last date of submission of application form of AIPMT 2016 so you do not have to be worried about the same as till now notification for AIPMT 2016 has not been released.

But as per the trends followed you can expect the application forms for AIPMT 2016 to be available from the 1st December 2015 for which the last date of submission of application form lasts till 31st December without fine and 31st January 2016 with fine.

For more updates and detailed information regarding the same examination you can log on to the links www.aipmt.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in.
5th October 2015, 03:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Last date of submission of AIPMT 2016 form? i am want to know because its so important for me so please tell me what is the last date of summit aipmt exam forms?
Important Dates for AIPMT 2016

Starts of online registration: 1st week of December 2015

Last date of online registration (without late fee): last week of December 2015

Last date of online registration (with late fee): last week of January 2016

Form correction date: Two week’s window in Feb 2016

Issue date of Admit Card: 1st week of April 2016

Date of examination: 1st week of May 2016

Declaration of results: 1st week of June 2016
5th October 2015, 04:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The notification dates for 2016 AIPMT exam is not yet declared. But tentative dates are:

IMPORTANT DATES FOR AIPMT 2016

- Online application starts form : 1.12.2015.

- Last date of submitting online form : 31.12.2015.

- Downloading of admit card will start from : March 2016 onwards.

- Exam dates : April- May 2016.

For more information visit : http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx
5th October 2015, 11:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for the All India Pre Medical Test. The entrance examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS respectively.

Candidate must have done 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology to apply for this exam.

The notification for the AIPMT 2016 is not yet out and is expected to be out in first week of December 2016. Generally every year the online application begins from 1st December.

If you have any more query regarding this exam, you can visit the official website of AIPMT that is aipmt.nic.in.
5th October 2015, 11:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The notification for the All India Pre Medical Test is yet to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education which conducts this exam every year for MBBS, BDS etc.

You can visit the official website of AIPMT at regular intervals for latest updates www.aipmt.nic.in. Last year it was released in December. So, you can expect it to start from December.
6th October 2015, 10:56 PM
maakaladla

AIPMT
the entrance exam for medical line and they are conducted in month december at 31st
Last date for submission entrance form is december
and the result declared in between the may and june month
more deatils go for the site:
www.aipmt.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?