19th July 2014, 03:04 PM
Saiful786

Can I appear for AIPMT, IIT JEE, Assam CEE if I am a private candidate with 75% marks

Sir, after being a private candidate with 75% marks can I appear for AIPMT,iitjee, assam cee and such exams ?

Related Questions:
1st August 2015, 12:45 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for AIPMT, IIT JEE, Assam CEE if I am a private candidate with 75% marks

Yes, you are eligible to appear for all the examination if you have Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry and the Biology as the main subject in the 10+2 board examination.

The eligibility to appear for the JEE examination is candidates must have passed or pursuing the PCM discipline where as it is necessary to have the PCB to appear for the AIPMT examination.

You need to qualify in all the entrance examination for the higher studies in the future. The AIPMT and the JEE both the examination are conducted by the CBSE where as Assam CEE by the Asaam board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?