15th February 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for B.Ed entrance while continuing my B.Com final year?

Hi, I'm currently in my B.Com final year. Can I apply for B.Ed entrance while continuing my B.Com final year? Or, do I need to complete my B.Com first? When should I apply for the entrance? How should I apply?

20th February 2019, 03:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for B.Ed entrance while continuing my B.Com final year?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate to become eligible to appear in the examination.

Candidate's in the final year of the course are eligible to get admission in the course.
21st February 2019, 03:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for B.Ed entrance while continuing my B.Com final year?

Candidates in the final year of B.Com course are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is four semester or two year course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course in various institutes.

So, if you will qualify in the entrance examination you will become eligible to get admission in the course. The common required qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?