17th February 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get in Indian Military Academy? Is there any IMA in Maharashtra?

I'm from Nagpur, Maharashtra studying in 11th std and want to get in the Indian Army. Can I get the further details and procedure to get in Indian Military Academy (IMA)? Further, is the any IMA in Nagpur or in any other city in Maharashtra?

20th February 2019, 02:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get in Indian Military Academy? Is there any IMA in Maharashtra?

To join IMA, Dehradun you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination which is conducted after pursuing graduation qualification.

After 12th, you are eligible to join National Defence Academy which is in Maharashtra.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The required age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible.

For syllabus and any other detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st February 2019, 02:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get in Indian Military Academy? Is there any IMA in Maharashtra?

You are not eligible to join Indian Military Academy after 11th or 12th.

To join the Academy you will have to appear and qualify in the CDS examination after bachelor degree.

If you want to join defence services you are eligible to join after qualifying in the NDA examination.

It is conducted in two stages :-

Written.

SSB.

After qualifying in both stages you will become eligible for final selection in the service.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?