11th August 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I take the exam of UPSC in final year? I am a BCA final year student

Hello sir my name is shilpa i m bca first year student my dob is 14 08 1996 so can i take exam of upsc in final year so is there have any problm due to age limit

7th April 2014, 12:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take the exam of UPSC in final year? I am a BCA final year student

Yes, you can fill the admission form for the UPSC in final year. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree and aspirants graduated in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering can also apply. There are subjects which you need to decide for writing the exam.The UPSC Civil Services Exam is conducted in two stages Prelims and Mains which are then followed by an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?