2nd September 2019, 08:07 AM
Sahil tiwari

Can I appear for BCA entrance exam conducted by BHU being from Arts background?

I have completed my Intermediate from Arts stream and now I wanted to do BCA from Banaras Hindu University. So, am I eligible to appear for the entrance exam conducted by BHU for admission in BCA degree course?

31st January 2023, 09:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for BCA entrance exam conducted by BHU being from Arts background?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that BHU (Banaras Hindu University) offers Bachelor of Vocation in Computer Applications and to pursue the minimum education required is Class 10+2/Intermediate examination in Science securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in the subjects Physics, Maths plus any one of the following: Chemistry, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology and must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Arts stream, you are not eligible for pursuing BCA at BHU.

For details regarding different UG courses offered at BHU along with their educational requirement, you can refer to the link https://s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/b...LETIN-2022.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?