3rd September 2019, 01:28 PM
Amareshb

What should be the minimum education qualification required for the post of RTO Officer?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I apply for the post of RTO Officer on the basis of this Diploma? If not, then what should be my minimum qualification to become eligible?

31st January 2023, 09:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum education qualification required for the post of RTO Officer?

RTO refers to Regional Transport Officer and to be an RTO one is required to qualify State Public Service Commission examination.

Further, the minimum education required to appear in any State PSC examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, on the basis of a Diploma in Mechanical engineering degree course which is not equivalent to a graduation degree course you are not eligible for appearing in State PSC examination and hence to be RTO.

Further, for complete details regarding different State PSCs eligibility criteria and examination pattern, you can refer to their respective official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?