31st May 2021, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in BSc final exam after 5 years?

I have written bsc final year exam and I completed my practical also now am eligible or not to write final year exams after 5 yrs

1st June 2021, 04:25 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in BSc final exam after 5 years?

Hello friend
When you join the BSc program then you have six years to complete your BSc degree. This number of years may be vary from one university to another University. So as you said that after 5 years you can join BSc in final year it means that you are three years session the have been completed and now you can give your examination as a reappear student. So whenever reappear examination forms announce then first you feel that form and after that you can sit in the final year examination.
3rd June 2021, 01:41 PM
Afreen0786

Yes, you can reappear in final year B.Sc. examinations if you have failed in those subjects. You can appear in Supplementary examinations to get qualified in those subjects. You can reappear in these examinations from your own university where you are pursuing B.Sc.
3rd June 2021, 08:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, you can reappear in final year B.Sc. examinations if you have failed in those subjects. After a gap of almost 5 years you will not be able to enrol laterally to finish your course. However, this policy may vary from university to university. Alternatively you will be able to enrol in a distance course in BSc and get your BSc graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?