2nd July 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join IMA after appearing for BSc final year? I am 20 years old

sir my name is deepak kumar i have appear in bsc final year my age 20 year old sir give me procedure to joine ima my email id [email protected]

3rd July 2012, 12:42 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join IMA after appearing for BSc final year? I am 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my name is deepak kumar i have appear in bsc final year my age 20 year old sir give me procedure to joine ima my email id [email protected]
IMA Stands for Indian Military Academy Examination and this examination is comes under the CDS Examination . CDS Stands for Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as called as CDS I and CDS II .

CDS II Important dates :-
  • Date of announcement :- 02/06/12
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 02/07/12
  • Date of examination :- 16/09/12

To apply for IMA Examination then you have to holding your bachelor's degree with any desire subject of a recognized University . Any graduate can apply for this examination and there is no restrictions . No minimum criteria required for this examination .

Those who are appearing in the final year of degree OR awaiting the exam results may also eligible to apply . But pre-final year of course may not eligible to apply .

To apply for this examination , your age limits should be between 19 years and 24 years and unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July , 1989 and not later than 1st January , 1994 are eligible . There is no upper age limits for this examination .

There is no offline application and candidate have to apply only online mode .

The candidate have to filled the online application upto 2 July , 11 : 59 PM after the official link will be disabled .

Cost of application is 200 /- excepting the female candidates of SC/ST and have to pay the fees in following modes :- Internet Banking , Direct SBI Branches , Visa / Master / Credit / Debit Cards .

According to your qualification , you are eligible to apply for this examination .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
3rd July 2012, 09:47 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join IMA after appearing for BSc final year? I am 20 years old

IMA stands for INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY is a wing of CDS(Combined Defence Service). To join IMA one has to apply appear and crack CDS entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY OF CDS:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.
-He should have either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University.
-The candidate should be within the age of 19 to 24 years of age.
-Should have possessed good Physical and Mental health.

As you are pursing B.Sc. after completion of which you can apply for CDS to join AMA.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

The CDS can be applied only through on line by paying requisite fees of Rs.200.00 for General candidate through Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card/ Directly throgh SBI branches.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?