28th September 2012, 04:09 PM
angle 1

Am I eligible to give TET exam after completion of MBA course

Am I eligible to give TET Exam after completion of MBA course?..I have done my mba can i give tet

24th March 2013, 07:04 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Am I eligible to give TET exam after completion of MBA course

You can see the general eligibility criteria for TET Examinations below:

Every state has slightly change in eligibility criteria but the general rules remain the same.

The general eligibility criteria for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is as followed:

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.

Candidates who have passed a Bachelor's Degree(B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Regional Language, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Degree in Teacher Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Paper II.

Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.T.Ed. / B.Ed. during the current Academic Year are also eligible to appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test.

There is CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) which is held under central government and it has one and same general rules for every one from each state.

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V:Primary Stage
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms
and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
OR
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
OR
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).

So,If you are coming in above category or fulfilled with the requirements which needed above then you can eligible to write TET Exam.

Good Luck!!!
21st August 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I have done b pharmacy and m pharmacy am I eligible for ctet or htet exam.
3rd June 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to TET exam after completing MBA course... What was the next move I taken, to became a elementary teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?