16th September 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CET exam?

hello sir my name ravindra age is 31 till 2014 kcet can i appear cet exam and take one medical seat and my native is karnataka

31st December 2017, 10:19 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear for CET exam?

First thing I would like to let you that as far as you are concerned about getting a medical seat then for that there is no need to appear in CET ( Combined Entrance Test ) as from 2016 admission in undergraduate medical degree courses are offered through a common national level entrance examination which is known as NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ).

Further as far as you are concerned about getting medical seat being 31 years old in 2014 then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for getting medical seat as the maximum age limit for appearing in NEET is 25 years for general category candidates which is 30 years in case of reserved category candidates.

For more details and updates regarding NEET you can log on to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?