1st June 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?

What is the course for mh-cet engineering exam and what are the minimum requirements like marks in board exams and in mh-cet, etc. For getting admission into ict mumbai through this exam? And also can student from cbse board appear for this exam, if yes, then please suggest some books for preparation of mh-cet?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  2. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  4. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  5. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  6. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  8. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  9. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  10. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  13. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  15. Can I get CSE branch in good engineering college? I have scored 120 marks in MHT-CET
  16. Best books for MHCET 2016 Engineering and Medical exams -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  18. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
31st October 2011, 07:06 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?

1. Eligibility criteria for admission against the seats coming under CAP (Centralized Allotment Process). In order to secure admission through CAP to this first year of two-year full-time MBA/MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following:

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.

2. Eligibility criteria for admissions under minority seats in minority institutes:
The candidate should belong to the minority community/group for which the institute has secured minority status.

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized u the association of Indian Universities.

OR

Appeared for the CET along with GD and PI conducted .

Age Limit

There is no age limit for admission into the MBA/MMS degree courses.

someInstitutes are as follows:

1:Grant College

2:Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas College

3:R.A.Podar College

4:Topiwala National College

5:K J Somaiya College

6:Bharati Vidyapeeth CollegeKatraj - Dhankawadi Campus, Pune - Satara Road

7:Maharashtra Instt. of Education & Research

8:Dr. D. Y. Patil College for Women,Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,

9:A.C.P.M.College ,Opp.Soot Girni, Sakri Road, Dhule

10:Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Govt. College,Opp.of Dist. Court, Solapur etc

for more visit:http://www.maharashtraeducation.net/
11th May 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?

What should be the minimum score in MT-CET 2013 for getting admission in ICT,Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?