17th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Amaan sk

Can I appear for CTET examination after completing MCA?

Sir, I have completed my MCA but I did not do B.Ed. So, am I eligible to apply and write CTET examination on the basis of MCA only? If yes, then when and how can I apply for CTET examination?

15th October 2021, 08:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CTET examination after completing MCA?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) on the basis of MCA degree course without B.Ed. degree course then I would like to let you know that even being MCA degree holder, you are not eligible for appearing in CTET unless you hold an additional teacher training diploma/degree such as D.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.Ed./B.El.Ed. along with regular academic degree.

So, to appear in CTET, you are required to pursue D.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.Ed. degree course.

For complete details regarding CTET eligibility, you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?