31st March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?

Hello Sir,
Can you please inform me when notification
for CTET of this year comes?
When is the CTET exam and
kindly tell me the procedure for applying.
Waiting for your reply.

4th April 2015, 02:03 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?

You are too late !!!

CTET i.e Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by CBSE once in a year. CTET notification has been released on 18.12.2014 and last date for receipt of application has closed on 08.01.2015.

-> Date of CTET Exam: 22.02.2015

Results also already out: Click Here !!!

Classes I-V Eligibility :

-> Candidate should have completed Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education course may also apply (OR)

-> Candidate should have completed senior secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of four years Bachelor in Elementary Education course may also apply (OR)

-> Candidate should have completed graduate degree with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of diploma in Elementary Education course may also apply.

Classes VI-VIII Eligibility :

-> Candidate should have completed graduate degree with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of two years diploma in Elementary Education course may also apply (OR)

-> Candidate should have completed graduate degree with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the one year of Bachelor in Education course may also apply.
4th April 2015, 02:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?

CTET February, 2015 notification has been issued in the month of December 2014. CTET February, 2015 examination was conducted on 22nd February, 2015. And this year CTET 2016 notification will be issued in the month of December, 2015. Since there is more time for the notification to be released and examination to be conducted I suggest you to start your strong preparation from now onwards (Before 10th months of the date of conduct of exam) to secure very good marks. Examination date of CTET 2016 has not yet been announced, but based on the previous records examination will be conducted in the month of February, 2016.

Application Procedure of CTET:

>> The first and fore most thing you must do is "Fill up the Online Application Form" which will be released and available in the month of December, 2015.

>> Official website of CTET has been provided below, hence keep visiting for latest CTET 2016 updates.

>> After filling up the online Application form, upload Scanned Images and Photograph as per the prescribed dimensions.
* Size of Photo - Greater than 4 KB and less than 100 KB
* Size of Signature - Greater than 1 KB and less than 25 KB

>> You are required to pay the examination fee either by challan or credit/ debit card.

>> After submitting the online Application form, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference and record.

Click here for CTET Official Website

Click here for CTET Feb 2015 Details (For reference)
5th April 2015, 03:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I am really sorry to say this you are not eligible to apply for the CTET Examination this year and the reason is the closing date of the application form for the CTET has been over.So you need to wait for one year. If you want the important dates for the CTET 2015 you have a look on the below information.

Important dates for the CTET 2015

--> Starting date to fill the application form : 18/12/2014

--> Last date to submit the application form : 8/01/2015

--> Date of CTET Examination : 22/02/2015

--> Results will be declared : 01 /04/2015

No problem you can definitely apply for CTET Next year and try to keep visit the Offical website of CTET. Click here
8th April 2015, 12:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

As for the year 2015 the examination of CTET is finished and resulted s are also announced .So if you want to apply for it then you have to wait for next year CTET and till date today there is no notification regarding the upcoming CTET.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and the examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment of teacher in various Central Schools , Navodaya Vidayalay and other central institutes .
Notifications are released in the month of December for 2016 CTET .

For further more update be in touch with www.cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?