21st May 2019, 01:28 PM
PradeepAhrodia

Can I appear in the failed paper along with 5th semester exam of Diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, I am studying in the 5th semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana State Board of Technical Education. I failed in one paper in my 1st semester. So, is it possible to appear for that failed papers along with my 5th semester exams?

27th May 2019, 08:48 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in the failed paper along with 5th semester exam of Diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can appear in failed paper of your 1st semester along with your Diploma 5th semester examinations. To appear in failed paper, you have to apply for supplementary examinations. You can appear in supplementary examinations of the failed subject and get qualified. So, if you have applied for supplementary examination of that failed subject, you can appear in failed subject of your first semester along with your 5th semester Diploma examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?