6th June 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered, fail or compartment if fail in Physics paper of 12th PCB?

I am 12th(PCB) student from CBSE board. I have appeared in board exam and scored in 5 subjects but my Physics paper was not good. I want to know that if failed in Physics then I will be considered as fail or compartment?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered fail if secure 43 marks in CBSE Physics?
  2. Will I be considered as fail in 12th if failed in Accountancy? -- [New]
  3. Can 10th compartment in Mathematics create any problem during interview for MBA HR?
  4. What is the pass marks of Chemistry theory paper in 12th standard?
  5. As per CBSE and CCE norms in how many subjects is it necessary to pass?
  6. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  7. Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?
  8. Whether I be disqualified in 12th Board exam if failing to qualify in Physics?
  9. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?
  12. Why a candidate is declared failed even after scoring 24 marks in 12th Chemistry?
  13. Can I write entrance exam for B.Tech if failed in theory paper of Chemistry?
  14. If I fail in Physics will I be able to give NEET?
  15. If I can't give an exam of an Elective paper then will I be considered as fail in ISC Board?
  16. What I need to do to pass two subjects of plus two in Kerala after gap of 8 years?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  18. What should I do if I am going to fail in 12th science examination 2015?
11th June 2016, 08:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered, fail or compartment if fail in Physics paper of 12th PCB?

If you just fail in one of the five papers i.e; in Physics only then you will be considered to have compartment in your results and if you fail in more than one paper then you will be considered as a fail candidate and has to reappear in all the papers of your board examination to get the certificate of Class 12th passed student.

Also, having failed in one subject you have the opportunity to clear the same paper by clearing Compartmental examination to avoid loss of academic year.

Generally, a students are allowed to appear in the Compartmental examination for three attempts and if student fails to clear in all the three attempts he/she has to reappear in the board examination to be considered a higher secondary school passed student.

For further details about compartmental examination and procedure to be followed for appearing in the same you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
28th May 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered, fail or compartment if fail in Physics paper of 12th PCB?

If a student is Failed in Biology Theory, in board exams of class 12th but passed in the final result is he/she eligible to give NEET exam
1st June 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

If student has failed in theory of physics(ft )and failed in mathematics class 12. So in which the students should give compartment... Please tell me.
2nd March 2020, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have taken 6 subjects that is physical education, maths,computer science , chemistry,physics and english. and i am pretty sure that i am going to fail in physics as i attented just 15 marks today in cbse class 12 2020 physics exam. so i want to ask if i do well in all other 5 subjects except physics then can PE replace my mark with physics?if so then my total mark percentage will be based on my best 5 paper? or even if it is calculated acto best of 5 and still i have to appear physics exam one more time? what will happen can someone tell me?????
3rd March 2020, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I am a pcb student and i get failed in physics class 12 exam then what will come up in my marksheet 'pass' or 'fail'.
6th March 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 subjects english music c.s phy bio chem if i fail in phy and scored in other 5 subjects so will i be getting compartment or be considered fail?
26th March 2020, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Will my physical education marks replace my failure of physics
23rd July 2022, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

If I have six subject in class 12 and I am the bio student and I failed in physics so it is necessary to give physics paper for improvement or not
24th December 2022, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

1 fail only one subject in Kamala girl's school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?