4th May 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I clear 5th semester backlog during 6th semester exam of Diploma Engineering?

Hi friends, I am a Diploma Engineering student. I have a backlog in my 5th semester. So, I just want to know that I can clear that backlog during my 6th semester exam or not? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE?
  2. Can I write 3rd semester backlog in 6th semester? When is the right time?
  3. Eligibility to clear backlog of 5th semester for a candidate who quit Commercial Practice Diploma course around 10 years ago? -- [New]
  4. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  8. Procedure to appear for arrear papers
  9. Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Arch entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of D.Arch?
  11. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  13. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to get an ECE core job if I have arrear in 6th semester?
  17. Can a backlog in three papers of BBA appear in SSC CGL exam of this year? Requirements for it?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?