19th April 2019, 04:05 PM
ASHIMAHOUR

Can I appear for government exams after failing in Mathematics paper in ISC Board exams?

Hi, I am Ashi, I had PCM stream in 12th, where I passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science but failed in Mathematics subject. I have got 51% overall and also got pass certificate, I have read that if you pass your English exam and three other subject in ISC Board then you are consider as passed student. Because English is the compulsory subject. So my question is do I have a chance to give any of the government exam? Right now I have applied in RRB NTPC and SSC exam. Please tell me.

15th May 2019, 01:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for government exams after failing in Mathematics paper in ISC Board exams?

Even if you will qualify in the government job recruitment examination, you will be not eligible for the final selection.

As, you have failed in Mathematics paper. so you are not eligible to get passing certificate as it is one of the main subject.

So, you will become eligible for recruitment only after clearing your paper through compartmental examination or appearing for examination next year.
15th May 2019, 01:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for government exams after failing in Mathematics paper in ISC Board exams?

If you have failed in Mathematics then your overall result is not considered as pass.

So, you will have to re-appear in the examination to clear your paper.

Only those candidates who have passed 12th board examination are eligible to get government jobs on the basis of 12th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?