2nd September 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IAS exam after passing 12th?

can I appear for IAS exams after 10+2?...please tell me wheher can i do it

25th September 2012, 11:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IAS exam after passing 12th?

It is not possible to try for IAS exam after HSC. Graduation is essential for IAS posts. You can attend this exam only after attaining 21 years of age. Higher age limit for the same is 30 years. UPSC Civil services is the concerned entrance exam which needs to be qualified for this post. This exam involves two major levels which candidates must be able to clear to attend personal interview.
25th September 2012, 06:30 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, to say that but you are not eligible to apply for IAS direct after completing your 12th exam....

Because, According to the Qualification require for Applying IAS exam State the minimum eligibility is A candidate should have completed their Graduation Degree....

so, First of All complete your Graduation degree in any stream then you are eligible for it...

All the Best

With regards....
Dharm
1st May 2013, 04:55 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you're Not applicable for IAS Entrance Examination .. The Minimum Educational qualification to apply for ias Entrance Examination is that the candidate should be Complete Graduation course ...

So, Please Complete Graduation course then Only you're applicable for IAS Entrance Examination ...

IAS means Indian Administrative Services , IAS examination is conducted by UPSC for every year .

If your interested to participate in IAS examination then you have complete your graduation in Bachelor degree in discipline from recognized university .

your age should be 21 to 30 years and the relaxation is given for ,

>> SC/ST candidates for 5 years
>> OBC Candidates fr 3 years ,

For general category candidates are eligible to give 4 time attempt examination and OBC candidates for 7 times and there is no limit for sc/st candidates .

Syllabus for IAS Examination :

For Preliminary Examination : Indian history and national movements, geography, current events, general science, Indian polity and government, economics etc.

For Main Examination : Comprehension, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Decision Making, General Ability, English language

Coaching classes for IAS examination : Achievers Academy , Kashmir Study Circle , Civil Service Academy , Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd , Study Center for IAS,Center for excellence
8th June 2013, 01:52 AM
a k 47

Required Qualification to join IAS
you have graduate degree from a approved university.
Age criteria--
your age should be 21 to 30 years.
No. of attempts--
4 for gen.
Fee detils
100 for gen candidate and no fee for other.
IAS exam is conducted by UPSC through Civil Service Exam.

GOOD LUCK
22nd October 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR IAS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?