1st February 2010, 09:01 PM
Sandeep Singh ahuja

Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course?

sir,i am looking for application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course
when are these forms be available on net & on which site?
And how to send these application form?
Please respond as soon as possible

3rd February 2010, 07:01 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course?

i think i have encountered this question a lot of times for this you have to apply in T.S.Chanakya and MERI institutes whose forms are avaliable in the near by syndicate banks and head post offices hope you got your answer or search on the website careerafter12th.com hope this site satisfies all your querries and gives you a veiw of careers after 12th and other options as well and can direct you in the right way .. glad to help you if still not satisfied do write to me . all the best good luck as well...
3rd February 2010, 09:58 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Default Re: Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course?

dnt worry i will tell you-

How to apply
The application form can be sending by a demand draft for Rs. 500/- towards cost of IMCAT Prospectus, drawn in favor of Block-12, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
The application also can be downloaded from the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test official website.

Admission Process
The Selection of the Candidate is based on Personal interview and written admission test. The Selection of the candidate is also based on the rules and regulation of the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test.

Address
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi – 110068
3rd February 2010, 08:56 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can get the forms and prospects by sending a dd of 1000 rs or in cash in favor of searock marine management payable at kota
address:

merchant navy counseling and placement institution
606-a
nr. ables education, eatoes road,
kota 324005
www.searockmarine.com
4th February 2010, 02:29 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course are available on for two companies :-

1)namac which is in mumbai and the site is www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm

2)maritime which is in chennai and the site is www.ima-maritime.com/DNS.htm
16th February 2010, 10:55 AM
deepakmishra

Post Re: Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course?

Dear sir/mam,
I want to join merchant navy as a Dec Cadet . I passed 10+2 with PCM with 65 % .
I vive in delhi .
so pls inform me abt our course as well as our placement and time duration of course ,
I can join as soon as possible .
So inform me .
Deepak Mishra
22nd March 2010, 04:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, The Selection of the Candidate is based on Personal interview and written admission test. The Selection of the candidate is also based on the rules and regulation of the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test..............

How to apply-
The application form can be sending by a demand draft for Rs. 500/- towards cost of IMCAT Prospectus, drawn in favor of Block-12, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068....................
28th March 2010, 01:07 PM

SIR , i have done my class 12 with pcm with gud marrks how can i get selected in merchant navy
29th March 2010, 11:33 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes, friend you can collect application form from the link: www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm
Best of luck.
30th March 2010, 08:12 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
do not worry,
you can download the application form on the websites
www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm

www.ima-maritime.com/DNS.htm

o k
all the best
12th April 2010, 08:09 PM
Ashok bahadur chhetri

Dear sir/mam,
I want to join merchant navy as a Dec Cadet . I passed 10+2 FROM K.V.MISSAMARI with 61 % .
so pls inform me abt our course as well as our placement and time duration of course ,
I can join as soon as possible .
So inform me .
Ashok chhetri
16th April 2010, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

i want to know abt the companies giving sponsorship to the student for deck Cadettes training
18th April 2010, 11:03 AM
balbeer singh

i am looking for how to get spounsership please guide me.
18th April 2010, 02:38 PM
mithlesh yadav

Sir at present time i give the b-com 3 year paper and i want to join the merchant navy how can join plz give the whole detail about
20th April 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

in which insitutes i will get addmission i am an graduate machanical engginer
21st April 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

IS there any direct Training or course for the post of the captain
22nd April 2010, 12:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
in which insitutes i will get addmission i am an graduate machanical engginer
For entering into Merchant Navy as an engineers you have to undergo 12 months training Provided by various institutes like-

MERI,Kolkata.
Website- http://www.merical.ac.in/

T.S.Chankya,Mumbai.
Website- http://iims.dgshipping.com

Hindustan Institute of Meritime Training.
Website- http://www.himtmarine.com/

Great Ocean of Merchant Navy,Chandigarh.
Website- http://www.goamn.com/

It is also offered by Recruiting Company itsef.

Best of Luck
22nd April 2010, 06:52 PM
azim sharif

Hi friend

you can do it from here

meri kolkata

t.s. Chanakya, mumbai.

hindustan institute of meritime training.

great ocean of merchant navy, chandigarh
23rd April 2010, 12:01 PM
edward
Top Answerer

hey the form are available for online from april month itself..............you can find it in the official site of the institute in which you want to join........so just log on to those site and fill the form.........

but now some of the form form are no longer available..........
24th April 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

when the sale of forms in 2010
28th April 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy with less then 60% in PCM ?
29th April 2010, 09:18 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
when the sale of forms in 2010

Different institutes have different schedules for Application forms.

However, Sale of application forms statrs generally from Last of April or statr of May.

Sale of application forms of IGNOU one of the best place for B.sc (Nautical science) has been started and the last date for registration is 30.04.10, but you can register with late fees till 31 may.

Check out the notification here- http://www.ignou.ac.in/July2010Jan20111/JulJan2011.html

For any admission related query check here- http://www.ignou.ac.in/Admissions3.htm

For detail of entrance for B.sc (Nautical) check here- http://www.ignou.ac.in/entrance_adm_test.htm

Also keep watching in News papers for Notification of admission for any other institutes.Also refer to websites of various institutes provided above.

Quote:
can i join merchant navy with less then 60% in PCM ?
Minimum eligibility criyeria says taht having 60% aggregate is mandatory for general candidates.However, there is relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PH some also offeres it for OBC candidates.

Some private institutes also offers admission below 60% but it is not advisable, tahts because there is chance of Fake or ealse.

Best of Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~

Last edited by faiyaz; 29th April 2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: some text was missing
4th May 2010, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for merchant navy!!!!!!!!!
5th May 2010, 12:37 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for merchant navy!!!!!!!!!

Dear your query is as same as that was already answered.

Admission for year 2010 in B.sc (NAutical science) is going on IGNOU, kindly refer to the links and details given by me here, in above post.

Best of Luck
5th May 2010, 08:45 PM
AMIT MANHAS

hi sir i am amit manhas and now i am appearing 12th class and now i am joining to merchant navy and i don't know how to get admission form please tell me i am very thanks full to you [
6th May 2010, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to down load exam solved papers for my test of b.sc. nautical last year held.
my test will be conducted by this acdamy on 30 may .plz tell or send me on ajay.5447@gamilcom
10th May 2010, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

WHAT 2 STUDY IN MERCHANT NAVY ENTRANCE EXAMZZ.......? FROM WHERE V HAVE 2 PREFFERD NOTESS
PLZZZ MAIL ME ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected] OR [email protected]
14th May 2010, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

where is the admission form for chennai branch
18th May 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

IF SOMEONE OVERALL PERCENTAGE IS 67% BUT PCM PERCENTAGE IS BETWEEN 60%- 55%.. THEN CAN HE APPLY FOR THE BSC NAUTICAL SCIENCE DEGREE FOR DECK OFFICER.. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY ME..........AT [email protected]
21st May 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i wan't to know more about marchent navy cadet course in ignou.
semester fee , duration of the course,institutions,eablity,entrens exam etc etc....
my id [email protected]
22nd May 2010, 12:12 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IF SOMEONE OVERALL PERCENTAGE IS 67% BUT PCM PERCENTAGE IS BETWEEN 60%- 55%.. THEN CAN HE APPLY FOR THE BSC NAUTICAL SCIENCE DEGREE FOR DECK OFFICER.. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY ME..........AT [email protected]

67% in Class 12 is Okay, but you should require to score 60% in PCM also. Scoring in range of 55-60% is not the matter for getting there.

There is no such exception for that, except in case of SC/STcandidates. Some institutes have age relaxation, while some has %age relaxation for SC/ST candidate. 90% institutes have %aGE RELAXATION OF ABOUT 5% for SC/ST candidates.

Last edited by faiyaz; 22nd May 2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: some text was missing
22nd May 2010, 03:14 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
here i am giving you some websites name from where you can get all the information about your query...
www.ignou.ac.in
www.merical.ac.in
www.ima-maritime.com
http://www.goamn.com/
31st May 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% in HSC & in PCM 55%. Its possible to me admission in merchant NEVY (Bombay). Pls reply to me at [email protected]
20th June 2010, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

please let me know as soon as possible wheather international maritime academy (chennai) is dg approved or not? and also please tell me can i join inetrnational maritime academy (chennai) for DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL SCIENCE course as direct admission without attending CET this year for august 2010 batch?will there be any problems in future if joined without CET.
23rd June 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my self harsimran singh done my 2 in non med. and i wanna admission in merchant navy plz guide me what to do ? nd how do to? plz sir thanks.
1st July 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my 12th with an aggregate of 88.2 percent and now i want to join merchant navy as a deck cadet.so,please kindly furnish me the details regarding the institutions,exams,application forms availability dates and all the other information. will be greatful to u...thank you.
5th July 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I AM 19 YEAR OLD I PASSED 12 WITH 72% SO I WANT TAKE JOB IN MERCHANTNAVY WITH FULL PLACEMENT CAN I
6th July 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN MERCHANT NAVY AFTER DOING BCA NOW I HAVE DONE 12 CLASS WITH 75% MARKS IN PCM
13th July 2010, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,.,., m deepak frm kochi n i passed my 10 2 wid 54.6% in pcm n 62% overall,.,.,. so plzzzz tel me can i join any of the merchant navy instiutes,.,.,. plzzz tel me its very urgent,.,.,., i need to kno about dis otherwise my father will put me in some engineering colleges n all,.,.,.,.,. plzzzz do tel me as soon as possible,.,.,.,.
18th July 2010, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

excuse me sir...can you please tell me that what's the requirement of merchant navy?....i passed my inter with 74% A grade ....where i searched merchant navy form...? your regard Noman khan
1st August 2010, 02:17 PM
kambleaditi

Smile Re: Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course?

[QUOTE=Sandeep Singh ahuja;24939]sir,i am looking for application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy. in the year 2011 after my 12th exam. plz.............. just tell me how to register for the entrance exam.. i will be waithing for your reply..............
13th August 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to know abt the companies giving sponsorship to the student WHO HAVE DONE GP RATING CORCE
14th August 2010, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

i have 52% mark in plus two level and i am very intrasted make a carrer in merchent navy as a deck caded plz. Help me recently
15th August 2010, 05:07 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course,
Then there is no any need of worry.
You can get it from the following websites,
http://www.merical.ac.in
So just go and find the details on the given websites.
17th September 2010, 03:06 PM
aakriti_17oct

repected sir,
I have been looking for application forms for navy plz reply to me.....thnk u
21st November 2010, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE EXAT DATE OF MARCHANT NAVY EXAM 2010-2011
22nd November 2010, 02:11 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello ,

It's happy to hearing you r choosing this for your carrer,
you can directly make an entry to merchant navy after passing 12th standard with physics chemistry maths(with agregrate marks declared in application form) as deck cadets.
Merchant Navy professionals have options of working with government shipping companies as well as private companies. Besides they can work for Foreign shipping companies as well. Remunerations in all these sectors are very good.
Hence it ll provide you a bright future

you can find the application form from:
www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm

all the best....
27th November 2010, 03:18 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

All Indian Merchant Navy Entrance Test 2011

All India Online Entrance Test will be held by 'Bharat Shipping Corporation' (a venture of Bharat Petroleum)

Courses Offered through this entrance:-

B.tech (Naval Architech)
For Eligibility and other course related detail CLICK HERE

B.Tech(Marine engineering)

B.sc(Nautical Science)

MBA (Shipping & Logistics)

GP Rating courses

Diploma of Applied Sciences.

• On line Test:19.12.10 - 21.12.10
  • Result:22.12.10
  • Councelling & MEdical Test:27.12.10
  • Application Deadline:15.12.2010
  • Application Form by Post:17.11.10-07.12.10
  • Form by Hand:17.11.10-12.12.10
  • Form by Axis Bank:17.11.10-12.12.10
The cost of application-cum-examination fee is Rs 2500/-.

Prospectus-cum-application form can be obtained by post, by sending a crossed bank draft of Rs 2600/- drawn in favour of controller of examinations, AIMNET-2011.

Address: Bharat Shipping Limited, 26/32, Pal Mohan Sadan, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008 on or before 07th December, 2010.

Official Site:- www.bharatshipping.com

Since site doesn't contain much information for enquiry candidate can call @ 09212622666.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
27th November 2010, 03:52 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep Singh ahuja View Post
sir,i am looking for application forms for the entrance exam of Merchant navy for cadet course
when are these forms be available on net & on which site?
And how to send these application form?
Please respond as soon as possible
its nice to see you that you are looking forward for M.navy for cadet course.

forms will be available on this webstie and you contact them

The Horizons
B-xx-83, college road civil lines
Ludhiana, Punjab
Phone :0161-3941308
27th November 2010, 08:30 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Mumbai maritime training institute is the merchant navy institute. It provides admission into Nautical cadet.

Courses offered
B.Sc nautical science 93 years )
Second mate nautical science.

Eligibility criteria
1.Students must have done 10+2 with atleast 55% aggregrate and English with more than 50 % of marks in 10 th and 12 th.
2.Candidates must be less than 25 years of age.
3.Candidate must have eyesight 6/6 without colour blindness.
4.Candidate must have done B.Sc with 55% of marks to be eligible for this second mate of course.

Important date
Admissions open in the month of May

Contact details
Mumbai maritime training institute
Victor house
2nd floor
End of Veera Desai Road
Andheri West
Mumbai - 400053
Phone: 022-26731362,02226731359
Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?