11th September 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE exams 2016 after clearing compartments in Maths?

I have some compartment in maths so that me that whether after clearing it can i give AIEEE & IIT Advanced exam in 2016?

11th September 2015, 12:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE exams 2016 after clearing compartments in Maths?

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination. CBSE conducts this entrance examination every year for the undergraduate courses in Engineering.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Your compulsory subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

>>Minimum marks required to apply for the JEE exam is 50% aggregate in the 10+2 examination.

You can apply for the exam if you have compartment in any subject at the time of application of Joint Entrance examination. If the results of your compartments are declared before the online application of JEE then only you can apply for the examination.

This exam consists of JEE mains which is equivalent to AIEEE and next stage is JEE advanced for admission in Indian Institute of Technology.
11th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE exams 2016 after clearing compartments in Maths?

Yes, there is no restriction for compartments to write IITJEE or AIEEE. The only problem is that you cannot write the same year since the results of compartment exam may get delayed or late so that the IIT and NIT admissions will be over.

But you may have a chance to reappear the following year after shear prepearation with dedication and commitment.

You could write a new result history for yourself.
11th September 2015, 02:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for JEE 2016 if you have compartment in maths. Normally, those who are appearing in class XII are eligible for this exam. Therefore, don't worry and be prepared for the entrance exam.

You have limited chance for JEE and you should utilise it carefully so that you can get admission in a good college. Also, clear your compartment before admission because admission is only given to passed students.
11th September 2015, 02:58 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have some compartment in maths so that me that whether after clearing it can i give AIEEE & IIT Advanced exam in 2016?
After clearing your compartment exam in Maths then you are definitely eligible for JEE, AIEEE, IIT JEE Advance exam. But there is a limit for the candidates that is a candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. Therefore, JEE (Advanced) 2016 should be either the candidate's first attempt or the second consecutive attempt. The candidate should be among the top 150,000 (all categories) in JEE (Main) 2016.

The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1990 if belonging to the General or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1985 if beloninging to SC/ST/PWD category.

For latest update visit http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/
11th September 2015, 04:08 PM
Rashmuu

You can give the JEE mains or Jee advanced entrance exam after clearing all your compartment. So for appearing in these entrance exams you first have to clear the compartment then only you will be eligible to write the exam.
11th September 2015, 04:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the JEE examination in the 2016 after clearing the mathematics with the compartmental examination.

The eligibility to get the admission in the above course is the candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board. The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance.

After qualifying in the Mains examination you are eligible to appear for the Advance examination to get the admission in the IIT.
11th September 2015, 05:39 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for the JEE exam even you are clearing the compartment in mathematics because the appearing candidates in the final semester can also apply for the exam.

>> But at the time of the admission you should have qualified the 12th and be remember that should be in minimum of 60% marks in 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Only two attempts are given for the JEE exam that you can try in appearing and one year later of it or both chance can take after passing the 12th.
11th September 2015, 08:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

See to appear for the Joint Entrance examination, a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. Minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 should be at least 50% and no compartment in any subject.

Yes, you can appear for the JEE exam after clearing compartment in mathematics but result should be declared before the examination notification.
14th September 2015, 12:52 AM
JSD.

You can fill the forms JEE with your compartment and you can give the JEE exam.But when you give the exam and after clearing it if you got selected then they will ask for you +2 result.If they found that you are not cleared your +2 then they will discontinue your admission.This rule is written on the broucher of the JEE forms.
2nd October 2015, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir after clearing compartment of maths in first attempt can i give improvement of all subjects
1st November 2015, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement of all subject after clearing compartment in maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?