26th July 2020, 05:32 PM
Rrmngp

Can I appear for JEE Mains and JEE Advance with PCMB subject group?

I have passed my board exam of HSC 12th in 2018 with PCB group and in 2020 I have given separate board exam paper of Mathematics (as isolated student). Now my group is PCMB. Am I eligible for JEE Mains as well as JEE Advanced? In JEE Mains form I have to fill up year of appearing board as 2020 is it right?

30th July 2020, 12:18 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for JEE Mains and JEE Advance with PCMB subject group?

No, you will not be allowed for appearing in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) if you appear in Mathematics paper as an additional subject in the following year of your Class 12th as for appearing in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), one is required to have appeared in the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics paper simultaneously.

So, in case you are interested in appearing in JEE, then you need to reappear in your Class 12th once again with PCM group.

For complete details and FAQs related to JEE, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
29th June 2022, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for JEE Mains and JEE Advance with PCMB subject group?

I have pcmb in my boards but I got least marks in maths am I eligible for iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?