13th December 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NIFT exam while studying in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I just passed in class 11th and went to class 12th, I want to apply for NIFT exam so I want to know can I appear for NIFT exam while studying in class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

15th December 2016, 05:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NIFT exam while studying in class 12th?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is a premier institute for admission in B.Des, B.F.Tech etc.

The candidates passed or going to appear for 12th examination from a recognised board are eligible to appear for examination.

So, if you are pursuing in 12th and going to appear for board examination in 2017 then you will be eligible to appear for NIFT entrance examination in 2017. To get more updates visit at www.nift.ac.in.
15th December 2016, 06:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion technology.

Entrance examination is conducted for Bachelor of Design and Bachelor of Fashion technology through NIFT entrance exam.

Candidates who have 12th in any stream is eligible for Bachelor of Design Course but for Bachelor of Fashion technology course, PCM subject is necessary in 12th board.

You can appear for NIFT exam while appearing for board exam. When application form are available you can apply at official website of NIFT.
15th December 2016, 06:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in NIFT examination while studying Class 12th. To be eligible to appear in NIFT examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

To apply for admission to B.F.Tech programme, you should have passed your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a Government recognised board. The upper age limit is 23 years to appear in NIFT examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
20th December 2017, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying 12th and I'm preparing for jee mains.. but I'm also interested in nift. But till now I didn't start any preparation for nift so can I write the nidt entrance exam??
25th December 2017, 11:18 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying 12th and I'm preparing for jee mains.. but I'm also interested in nift. But till now I didn't start any preparation for nift so can I write the nidt entrance exam??
NIFT offers the below programmes:
Bachelor of Design- 4 years
Minimum educational qualifications is 12th pass in any stream.

Bachelor of Fashion Technology- 4 years
Minimum educational qualifications is 12th pass with physics, chemistry and mathematics

Admission test comprises:
Written test
situation test
group discussion
Interview

For the 2018 admission last date to apply for written test is 29th december 2017, so apply before 29th dec 2017.

Written exam is on 21st January 2018

For preparation, since time is very less for the exams , buy a Guide book for preparation from the market and study it.
5th June 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Actually I want to know can I give NIFT exam while studying 11th and 12th. If no then which exam should I give for example. NEET, JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?