26th August 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?

hi.. i would like to know te procedure for applying for post graduation in dubai(UAE)..
i have finished my mbbs nd internship now preparing for post graduation..
is the post graduation there better than india? and wat are te requirements?

13th December 2017, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?

In order to apply for Post Graduation course in UAE, candidates must have to complete their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in the language test such as IELTS or TOEFL, qualifying in which they can apply in different Colleges offering the said course.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?