6th November 2020, 05:41 AM
Manjarimundra

Can I appear in the UGC NET if completed MBA from the deemed university?

Hello, I have completed my MBA program and looking forward to appear in the UGC NET. Can I appear for UGC NET having a full time MBA Degree from a deemed university which is DY Patil University?

14th November 2020, 01:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear in the UGC NET if completed MBA from the deemed university?

For UGC -NET ,one has to be post graduate.
You are surely eligible for UGC-NET exam as MBA is post graduation course.
15th November 2020, 03:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in the UGC NET if completed MBA from the deemed university?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for appearing in the UGC NET held by NTA is a Master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for SC/ST and PWD category candidates.

Further, having completed your MBA degree course from DY Patil University which is a deemed university under Section 3 of UGC act, you are eligible for appearing in the UGC NET in relevant paper provided you have managed to qualify your degree with the minimum qualification marks as mentioned above.

For more details regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?