11th March 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?

Hello, I am doing PhD in English from a deemed university at Jaipur. I have taken admission this year without NET or any entrance exam. But now I want JRF for my PhD. So, can I give CSIR or UGC NET for getting JRF? Is this possible for me?

22nd April 2018, 10:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?

Yes, definitely you can apply in UGC NET at this instant while pursuing PhD first year.
Since, you have completed your Masters degree course, on the basis of Masters degree qualification you can appear in the NET examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
17th June 2021, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?

Sir if I get admission in deemed university for doing phd program and continued to do so, then can I apply for ugc net or jrf exam the next year .
If once I get qualified for jrf again I want to start from the beginning or how... please explain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?