6th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for admission in reputed college of DU? Is Maths compulsory as a subject?

helloo......
i m rohan can i apply for admission to a reputed college of du.and is maths compulsory as a subject.please help me out

15th November 2012, 07:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i apply for admission in reputed college of DU? Is Maths compulsory as a subject?

Your question is incomplete. You haven't mentioned your educational qualification, the degree programs and discipline for which you want to take admission in Delhi University.
You haven't even mentioned whether it is for Bachelor or Master degree program!

In the absence of such vital information it is not possible to say whether you can get admission in reputed colleges affiliated under Delhi University.

Not all the degree programs require mathematics as a compulsory subject. As stated above that you haven't mentioned in which programs you want to apply, it is not possible to say whether mathematics subject is required for admission or not.

Kindly, provide proper details to let us provide you precise information, which will be valuable to you and shall help you further with your queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?