26th April 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?

Sir/Madam,
I want to study chemistry honours in Jadavpur University. How much % of marks is required in higher secondary? If i get 80% marks can i get honours?

Related Questions:
3rd May 2014, 12:11 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?

Chemistry honors is a good subject and there are many scope in this field there are many companies related to this field there you can apply for the job after the masters and you can also apply for the job after the graduation.
But i think it is best to apply for the job after the masters.

Jadavpur university is a reputed university and it is a recognized university and i think it is best to get admission there and as you have got good marks in 12th.And you can apply for the admission in Chemistry honors. But for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and in that exam you have to take good marks after that you will be able to get admission there.

And if you want to do something in Chemistry field then it is best to do honors in this subject and after that you will get benefit of honors while you will apply for the admission in masters and it is best to do graduation or master in a good and reputed college.

And i think this university is best for you. And you should do preparation for the entrance exam and i think it is best for your career.
13th May 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?

what is the percentage and marks needed in higher secondary to get admition in english in jadavpur university
17th April 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks needed in h.s and what is the syllabus of physics to get admission in jadavpur university?
7th October 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage in HS to get admission in jadavpur with chemistry honourse?
14th November 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is percentage and marks needed in higher secondary to get admition in b.tech software enjineering in jadavpur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?