26th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Suggested career path having least interest in engineering?

I wanted to do B.sc but due to family problems i have to go for engineering now i am getting less marks in engineering and i have no interest in studying engineering..plzz sugest me the right way.

3rd May 2014, 10:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Suggested career path having least interest in engineering?

You should do that in which you have interest. You have wasted your years but don't worry if you have not interest in B.tech then you should leave that course you can take admission in B.Sc. But i want to tell you that there are more scope in engineering other then B.Sc.

There are many companies in India where you will get good job after the B.tech but with few or less marks i think it is not possible so you should just leave this course if you can't able to do this course.

And if you want to do B.sc then it is best to do B.sc honors. After that it will give you result, And you have to apply for the best college. And it matters that in which college you have done your graduation or masters.

So, it is best to do graduation from a reputed college. And as you have not tell that in which subject you have interest then i am not able to tell you what should you do to get good job.

I think Maths subject is best for your career it has good scope and there are lots of demand for maths teacher. But may be your choice is different so you should go for that course in which you have interest.

And remember that you should do your degree not your parents and you have to choose that in which you are interested to do and which course you can do happily.
15th May 2015, 10:51 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Suggested career path having least interest in engineering?

First of all, we should do the thing in which we are interested the most but in turn your family guided you in a very right way.

BTech is far better than BSc.

To develop interest in BTech you can try the following :

* forget about your family pressure and try to enjoy BTech.

* Study the text books thoroughly

* Search for the topics over Internet.

* Know about the latest researches in Engineering.

You will definitely grow some interest in BTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?