3rd May 2019, 06:19 PM
Radhika jaat

Can I apply for AFCAT Flying branch after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

I'm B.Sc Mathematics student. Can I apply for the flying branch of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? What is the standard eligibility criteria? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT?

15th May 2019, 01:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AFCAT Flying branch after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Flying branch is bachelor's degree in science or engineering etc from a recognized university.

Candidate must have studied Mathematics and Physics at 12th level. Minimum of 60% marks in 12th board exam is required. You can apply for AFCAT Flying branch after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics.
15th May 2019, 05:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AFCAT Flying branch after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

The full form of AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test.

Eligibility criteria for AFCAT Flying branch:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Mathematics and Physics compulsory at 12th level.

2. Minimum of 60% marks in board exam of 12th and bachelor's degree.

You need to wait for next notification of AFCAT examination for latest updates of syllabus and examination pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?