3rd August 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIEEE after completing diploma

SIR MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 01-07-86.I COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN 2007 AFTER 10 TH IN METTALURGY ENGG. CAN I APPLY FOR AIEEE. SIR PLS REQUEST FOR SUGGESTION.

Mona (orissa)

15th July 2015, 04:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after completing diploma

No, you are not eligible to apply for the AIEEE examination at present known as the JEE.

The eligibility to appear for the JEE examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have the Physics, Chemistry and the Mathematics as the main subject in the 10+2.

So you are not eligible to get the admission in the engineering colleges through the JEE. But you are eligible to get the admission in the engineering colleges after the diploma course.

But you are eligible to get the admission through the LET ( Lateral Entry Test ) conducted by the different government.
15th July 2015, 08:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after completing diploma

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination and it is conducted for the admission in the IIT, NIT and other government colleges after the 10+2.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the 10+2 with the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject. The candidate get the admission in the first year of the Bachelor of Technology.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the AIEEE being a Diploma holder. So the best for you if you want to pursue the Bachelor of technology will be to go through the Lateral Entry examination conducted by the different university for the admission in their university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?