15th September 2013, 04:01 PM
priya,,,,,,,

Can i apply for AIEEE entrance exam? I am in Polytechnic final year student

can i apply for aieee entrance exam. i am in polytechnic final year. and tell about the syallbus.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  2. Am I eligible for AIEEE exam if I am a student of Polytechnic diploma final year in IT
  3. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  4. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  5. Can I apply for polytechnic entrance exams this year if I am appearing 10th board this year?
  6. Can a student having a residential of UP, apply for MP polytechnic exam? I have done B.Sc in Biology
  7. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am i eligible to apply for JTO entrance exam? I am a final year student
  9. Admission to B.Sc 2nd year for a student of Polytechnic final year? Which branches are offered?
  10. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU
  11. Can I apply for AIEEE after completing my diploma?
  12. When will be the IPS Entrance Exam for the year 2012? How can a student of final year B.Com course apply for this Exam?
  13. Bank officer's exam for final year engineering student?
  14. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  15. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after passing polytechnic? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  17. Can I appear for AIEEE Exam for the year 2012 being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma course in Computer Technology? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  18. How to become a Polytechnic Lecturer being a final year student of B.Tech?
29th April 2015, 01:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for AIEEE entrance exam? I am in Polytechnic final year student

* For your kind information i want to tell you that now AIEEE is replaced by the JEE mains.

* For appearing in the JEE mains you must be a candidate of 12th class.

* So i think that you are not allowed to appear in the JEE main exam.

* However you can achieve the same goal by appearing in the LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?