24th April 2017, 02:07 PM
gigi.sekhar

Can I apply for B.Ed in Hindi after MCA? What other options do I have to get into Teaching line?

Hello, I have completed MCA. I was not working from last 4 year after marriage. Right now i am taking spoken hindi classes and tuition class at home. As i born and brought up in north india. I know hindi very well. Now i am planning to apply in any school as hindi teacher. My question is ,
1. can i apply for b.ed in hindi after mca?
2. or is it enough to do d.t.ed in hindi?
3. any other options?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student?
  3. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  5. What are the options if I want to change my line from teaching?
  6. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  7. B.Ed or M.Phil: Better option after MCA?
  8. How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?
  9. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  10. How can I apply for government teaching jobs? I've done P.hD(Bio) and B.Ed and I'm 41 years old
  11. What are the various fields for a P.G(Hindi) graduate can apply for, other than teaching, lecturer, news editor or writer?
  12. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  13. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  14. What is the best for me after completing B.Com with 70%?
  15. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  16. Eligibility for teaching in degree colleges after submitting Ph.D thesis in Hindi?
  17. Teaching line for freshers after M.E(instrumentation)?
  18. From which institute can I do M.Phil in Hindi through distance mode? Other options to improve my qualification in Hindi?
30th July 2017, 01:09 AM
nagam.

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed in Hindi after MCA? What other options do I have to get into Teaching line?

Since you have sound knowledge in Hindi, you are not required to do B.Ed course to teach Hindi subject.

But here you need to remember a point.

You can teach Hindi subject private schools and colleges.

But in opposite, if you want to teach Hindi in Government schools, then B.Ed is required.

But it is a time taking process of doing B.Ed course and then getting job because competition also you should consider.

Already you are not working from 4 years. Why to increase this non working time.

You can teach in private schools and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?