17th June 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

From which institute can I do M.Phil in Hindi through distance mode? Other options to improve my qualification in Hindi?

I am M.A in Hindi from Andhra University. I want to do M.Phil through distance mode. From which institutions can I do the same. I am also qualified Praveena from Dakshina Hindi Prachara Sabha, Chennai. What are the further options for me to improve my qualifications (in Hindi) further.

28th February 2017, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which institute can I do M.Phil in Hindi through distance mode? Other options to improve my qualification in Hindi?

If you have got MA in Hindi degree from a recognized university, then surely you will be eligible for M.Phil and Ph.D in Hindi. IGNOU is the best option to pursue M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode in India. It has a big network of learning centers across the country.

Admission at IGNOU is based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview. Just make sure that you have the right qualification and well prepared for the entrance exam before applying for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?