26th February 2012, 06:57 AM
Bicky upadhya

Can I apply for CS after completion of 10+2? Which subjects do I need to prepare for CS Exam? Does Maths necessary to join CS?

Can i apply forms for cs after passing 10+2 ?And what are the subject i need to prepare for cs exam is maths necessary

28th February 2012, 01:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CS after completion of 10+2? Which subjects do I need to prepare for CS Exam? Does Maths necessary to join CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicky upadhya View Post
Can i apply forms for cs after passing 10+2 ?And what are the subject i need to prepare for cs exam is maths necessary
Candidates who have qualified +2 level of exam are definitely eligible to pursue Company Secretary course.
After qualifying the +2 level of exam, candidate will have to register for the Foundation Program, which comprise of the following subjects:
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Laws and Management

Candidates having any combination of subjects in the +2 level may register for the Company Secretary course and therefore, Mathematics, in the same is not mandatory.

The Foundation Program is followed by the Executive Program-Management Training for a period of 15 months- Professional Program.
In order to get admission, candidate don't need to qualify any kind of entrance test. The course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and fir further information, you must refer to its official website.

www.icsi.edu
24th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for CS after completion of 10 2? Which subjects do I need to prepare for CS Exam? Does Maths necessary to join CS?

How to prepare for CA course after 10th class ?
29th May 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for CS after completion of 10 2? Which subjects do I need to prepare for CS Exam? Does Maths necessary to join CS?

which is the maximum percent in 12th for cs
20th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what subjects req
uired for CS in class 12
20th June 2012, 10:15 PM
sweetravi18

Default Re: Can I apply for CS after completion of 10+2? Which subjects do I need to prepare for CS Exam? Does Maths necessary to join CS?

The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

All the information you need is here Please go through it.

http://www.icsi.edu/Student/CareerAsCompanySecretary.aspx
30th October 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GIVEN HALF-YEARLY EXAMS WITH SUB. MATHS. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?