17th February 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Government jobs being a distance BSc graduate of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

Hello everyone, I ave done my BSc from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University through distance education. Is my this Degree valid to get Government jobs? I want to apply for the Government jobs. Kindly tell me immediately.

20th February 2021, 05:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Government jobs being a distance BSc graduate of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for various examination on the basis of bachelor degree.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.
3rd September 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the Government jobs being a distance BSc graduate of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

I am BPM IN DEPARTMENT OF POST , MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION ,GOVT. IN INDIA
I HAVE TAKEN ONLINE ADMISSION IN DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM FOR B.A IN SUBHARATI UNIVERSITY. WILL THIS DEGREE BE VALID FOR INTERNAL DEPARTMENTAL PROMOTIONAL EXAM?? PLZ CONFIRM ,I AM DOUBTFUL
16th November 2021, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.Com from swami Vivekananda subharti university through distance education. Is this degree valid for government jobs. I want to apply for the government job. Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?