17th February 2013, 01:15 AM
amreshkr93

Is certificate of BSc in regular mode and B.A in distance education mode valid?

is certificate of B.SC. in regular mode and B.A. in distance education mode valid in same?

17th February 2013, 05:10 PM
Beawar

Default Re: Is certificate of BSc in regular mode and B.A in distance education mode valid?

Dear..

B.sc and BA are both graduation degree which a candidate complete after clearing the class 12th exam. You said that you want to enroll for both of the degree right in which one would be on regular mode and other one on distance learning mode then let me tell you that as per rules it is not at all allowed to pursue two degree at same time and if you are found guilty then you will loose the validity of both the degree

One more thing that i want to tell you is that why you want to go for two degree at same time as you are not gonna able to use both the same time and both are from different background so it will not make any benefit to your career.

Its better you choose any one of them and after that go for it and study rigorously for it as if you concentrate on both the subjects then you will loose marks in both because its not easy to ride on two boats on a same time.

hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
26th June 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is certificate of BSc in regular mode and B.A in distance education mode valid?

Can i complete both TTC and B.SC at a time, I mean TTC in regular and B.SC in distance
13th March 2022, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Distance undergraduate is eligible to software company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?