3rd December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode after 12th with Art stream? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Art stream but want to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode. How can I study this course? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?

5th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode after 12th with Art stream? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma course are done through state level polytechnic entrance examination or through centralised admission process (CAP). It is best to pursue Diploma course through regular mode rather than distance mode.
6th December 2016, 02:07 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode after 12th with Art stream? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Any course in Engineering whether a degree or diploma whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue any course related to Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?