19th April 2013, 07:46 PM
pkm7

Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?

Hello Sir,

Can I apply for the government jobs like IAS,RAS and other SSC job vacancies after completion of my btech from KSOU.
PLZ reply to [email protected]

Regards,
Pushpendra

12th November 2014, 10:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkm7 View Post
Hello Sir,

Can I apply for the government jobs like IAS,RAS and other SSC job vacancies after completion of my btech from KSOU.
PLZ reply to [email protected]

Regards,
Pushpendra
KSOU is a UGC recognized University. Below I have attached a document regarding UGC approval of KSOU. Please check it out.

You have completed B.Tech degree from KSOU so you can apply in IAS,RAS and SSC exams.

This degree is not valid for private companies like TCS,CTS,IBM etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 87 views)
5th July 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?

Sir
I have passed btech from ksou 2011 to 2015. Can i apply railway graduation level job.
sir pls state in details ksou betech degree is where valid or not any where..
7th July 2016, 12:51 AM
Mai98
Junior Member+

You can eligible for Government jobs like IAS, IPS and RAS jobs after completing B.tech.

Any graduation completed candidates are eligible for civil service examination. So you can eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?