8th November 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government Primary School Teacher without B.Ed?

I have completed B.A with 60 percents. I am applying for B.Ed now. Can I apply for Government Primary School Teacher before completion of B.Ed? Or, do I need to complete the B.Ed first?

10th November 2019, 08:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Primary School Teacher without B.Ed?

In order to work as a primary teacher, you should persue JBT course instead of B.ed course because after JBT you can apply for the PRT post and after b.ed you can apply for the post of TGT.
11th November 2019, 05:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as teacher in primary school the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed higher secondary with D.Ed OR Diploma in Elementary Education.

So, if you possess the D.El.Ed or D.Ed qualification then eligible for various examination conducted for recruitment as teacher.

You can also appear in the examination, if have B.Ed qualification or after completion of the course.
11th November 2019, 11:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is not compulsory to have B.Ed qualification to appear in the examination of Primary teacher recruitment.

Candidates with diploma in education or equivalent qualification are also eligible to appear in the examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination conducted as CTET or state TET for the recruitment as government teacher.
24th May 2022, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Now on 2022 ,I have heard that B.EDis compulsory for being teacher...
Is it true???
And if I will D.EL.ED course in future for being government primary teacher,
Are there any problems create in my future %uD83E%uDD14???
30th May 2022, 11:38 AM
Naresh199

In general, for becoming a government teacher a candidate must complete at least their Graduation in any stream. Post which he/she should must complete B. Ed or Diploma in Elementary Education. Students after doing their graduation/post-graduation may apply for B.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?