11th November 2014, 12:46 PM
pappaja

Can I do Biomedical Engineering if I took PCM in 12th?

can i do biomedical engineering if i took PCM in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  2. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  3. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  4. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do Biomedical Engineering if I took PCM in 12th? -- [New]
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  8. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Can I take Biomedical engineering after taking PCM in MHT CET? Cutoff for Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  12. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  13. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  14. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  17. Can I get admission for Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra state being a candidate with PCM as subjects?
  18. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
13th November 2014, 10:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Biomedical Engineering if I took PCM in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappaja View Post
can i do biomedical engineering if i took PCM in 12th
Yes, of course you are eligible for B. Tech Biomedical Engineering after 12th standard with PCM.

B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a four year bachelor degree course which is divided into eight semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, securing minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology and pass in English.

-Applicants with Mathematics will be considered eligible for B. Tech (Biomedical Engineering) courses.

-Applicants must qualified in engineering entrance exam like, JEE,BITSAT etc. with good marks.

-Applicants must be attained 17 years of age at the time of admission.
18th October 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have biology in class 12 for biomedical engineering?
24th March 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have biology for bio tech/bio medical engineering
23rd May 2022, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Kiaa10 2 p.c.m. students biomedical engineering ker skta hai
30th May 2022, 11:30 AM
Naresh199

Yes, of course you are eligible for B. Tech Biomedical Engineering after 12th standard with PCM. B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a four year bachelor degree course which is divided into eight semesters.
30th May 2022, 11:44 AM
Naresh199

Yes, of course you are eligible for B. Tech Biomedical Engineering after 12th standard with PCM. B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a four year bachelor degree course which is divided into eight semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?