11th June 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?

I have only 40% marks in my graduation and 50% marks in post graduation and going to do b.ed from i.p. university . Can i apply for a primary teacher post in govt school of delhi with b.ed degree?

12th June 2015, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have only 40% marks in my graduation and 50% marks in post graduation and going to do b.ed from i.p. university . Can i apply for a primary teacher post in govt school of delhi with b.ed degree?
Yes, B.Ed student can apply for Primary School Teacher post.

You have completed graduation and post graduation degree so you are eligible for Primary School Teacher post in Delhi.

B.Ed is not necessary for Primary School Teacher post but if you have D.Ed certificate then you will get jobs in Primary School Teacher post.
15th June 2015, 06:38 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can apply for the post. TTC(Teachers Training Course) is what that is needed only for primary teachers. But still you can apply for the post in spite of the reason that you are over qualified.
22nd October 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have b.ed degree from m.d. university. Can I apply for also nursery or primary teacher vacancy in mcd or Delhi govt.school.
10th August 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have 43% in 12th class, 48% in graduation and I have done D.ed and I also cleared Ctet exam can I apply for Primary teacher in MCD ?
18th August 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I have passed b. Ed from kashmir University. Can l apply for primary school teacher post.
26th December 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done post graduation and B.ed. can I apply for Primary teacher in Htet or Ctet?
28th February 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.ed and want to apply ads primary class teacher and i DONT want to pursue D.ed.
can i apply as a PRT??
PLZ REPLY...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?