12th July 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IES in EEE or ECE?

i am persuing be in plane electronics engineering ,can i able to apply for ies in eee or ece,will there be less job oppurnity in ies for me as i am a plane electronic student, or i will get same no of job oppurnity as that of eee and ece.

26th May 2014, 04:00 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IES in EEE or ECE?

Yeah sure, you can definitely apply for Engineering Service Examination. Engineering Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. This year exam notification has been already announced and last date for receipt of application was already closed. Next announcement will be published in the month of March or April in the official website of UPSC.

Minimum Education Qualification to apply for IES Exam is that candidate must have a completed Engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The Engineering degree in Civil, Mech, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication. If you are not come this category than you can opt any one of the following above mentioned branches depends upon your interest. Final year of engineering degree course may also eligible to apply. Age should between 21 years to 30 years and upper age limits is applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?