11th January 2012, 05:22 PM
viveek negi

Can I apply for Indian Air Force as a team member after passing schooling in commerce stream? I am 21 years old

i am 21 year old and done my schooling with commerce stream. can i apply for the indian air force team member

13th January 2012, 04:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force as a team member after passing schooling in commerce stream? I am 21 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by viveek negi View Post
i am 21 year old and done my schooling with commerce stream. can i apply for the indian air force team member
Being a student from commerce background, you must have completed your graduation with a minimum of 60% marks, to be considered eligible for Indian Air Force.
If you have it, you may apply for Air Force Common Admission Test to join as commissioned officer in the Administrative, Accounts or the Logistics branch.
As far as the Physical standards are concerned, your height must be 157.5 cms. or more.
The maximum age limit to apply for the test is 23 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?