26th January 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?

hello
i am a girl of 18 years. and i am willing to be a part of IAF.
Indian Air Force. i completed my 12th higer secondary in the stream of commerce with mathematics. can i get any post in IAF acadmey?
Please tell me about this and clear my doubts

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March
  3. Can commerce student join Air Force? I am doing B.Com from Mumbai
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  6. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  7. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  8. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  9. How can I join indian air force?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force having completed 12th Commerce?
  16. Can I join IAF after passing 12th class results? I am a 12th student in non medical
  17. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  18. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
27th January 2015, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?

No, you cannot join in Indian Air Force being a girl candidate. To join in Indian Air Force, you need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

Since, you are a girl candidate, you are not eligible to join in Indian Air Force.
28th January 2015, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
Indian Air Force. i completed my 12th higer secondary in the stream of commerce with mathematics. can i get any post in IAF acadmey?
You have completed 12th standard and you are a female candidate are not eligible for Indian Force exam.

But if you have completed graduation degree then you are eligible for Indian Air force exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years
28th January 2015, 02:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
Sorry that you are not eligible for Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard. Female candidates are not eligible for Indian Air Force wing. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to join in Indian Air Force wing through NDA exam after 12th standard.

National Defence Academy (NDA) which is conducted by UPSC twice in a every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry into Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants must be an Indian unmarried Male.

-> Applicants must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years.

-> Applicants should be physically as well medically fit.

As per your marital status, you are not eligible for Indian Air Force wing after 12th standard. However, you can join in Indian Officer Training Academy after completing graduation through Combined Defence Service (CDS)

For more information, Please visit here - http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th March 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

After completing graduation in commerce stream can a girl join air force??
1st November 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Namste sir,
I am Mansi Muley. I am 12th standard students in commerce stream and joined the Indian air force 12th after.
So, I how can prepare? Plz reply me.
My id [email protected] 8857899228
Thank you................
9th November 2016, 02:14 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Since, you are a commerce student & wants to join the Indian Air Force. I would suggest you to complete your graduation with good marks at least 60% or above,then apply for Ground Duty officer in the Indian Air Force. A candidate must be graduate to apply for this post. So, first of all complete your graduation, then apply for the same.
16th May 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have desire to join I.A.F and I have completed 12th commerce first year of b.com, please give me details about way to give examination and date of such examination.
7th July 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have desire to join IAF. I have completed 12th from commerce and first year of BBI, may I eligible for this ..I'm a girl ..please give me details
1st May 2021, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir I'm nutan srivastav and I'm completed my 12 with commerce stream and o want became a iaf officer
Please tell me how can I take admission in if academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?