21st June 2022, 12:07 PM
Ahmed boi

Can I apply for junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have backlog in one subject in 5th semester?

Hello sir I have backlog in one subject in 5th semester. can I apply for the the job Airport authority of India Junior trafficking control

18th May 2023, 04:12 AM
Kia2023

Default Re: Can I apply for junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have backlog in one subject in 5th semester?

To Apply for JTC(Junior Traffic Control) position in Airport Authority Of India, you should either be a passed out student or appearing in the final year (semester) of your Engineering degree.
Since you are in 5th semester, which means you're not eligible to write the JTC exam for the time being.
For more information you can check the official AAI website :
https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?