16th August 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the educational requirement to apply for the post of Railway Station Master?

Hi, can I know the educational qualification needed to apply for the post of Railway Station Master in any city or district railway station? Is it differ for big stations and small stations? Like those of Calcutta, Mumbai, Delhi and those of Ranigung, Malda and other small stations.

11th May 2023, 11:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the educational requirement to apply for the post of Railway Station Master?

The required eligibility to apply for Assistant Station Master post is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 18-32 years. Examination is conducted in two stages. So, you can apply for the examination and after qualifying in both stages eligible for the final selection.

For more information visit at official website www.rrb.gov.in.

18th May 2023, 09:11 AM
gpraveen12345

Default Re: What are the educational requirement to apply for the post of Railway Station Master?

The Qualification for the Station Master railway is minimum Graduation From Any recognized University by UGC.

Age limit: Minimum age limit eligibility is between 18 years to 32 Years as on 1-1-2023.

Application fee As per previous notificate fee was 500 for General and Unreserved.

for ST/ST/Women/Transgenders/OBC 250 Rs.

for Notification please check Railway Recruitment board website regularly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?