13th April 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?

I have a backlog history but presently I dont have any backlog.Can I apply for the position?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  2. Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?
  3. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  4. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  5. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  6. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  7. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  9. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  11. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  12. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  15. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  16. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  17. Starting salary of Junior Executive(Information Technology) in Airport Authority of India?
  18. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
12th June 2012, 06:44 PM
ne moham

Default Re: Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?

sure .you can apply for this post even you have backlog
21st June 2022, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?

Can I apply for junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have backlong in one subject in 5th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?