11th July 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Tech in computer science after completing b.Tech in Information Technology

i have completed my b.tech in information technology.can i apply for m.tech in computer science.please help..

27th December 2012, 09:29 AM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech in computer science after completing b.Tech in Information Technology

hello,

Yes,you can apply for M.Tech in Computer Science after completing B.Tech in

Information Technologies both having similar subjects and as well as same meaning so

You can apply...

all the best

regards

venki
30th April 2013, 04:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech in computer science after completing b.Tech in Information Technology

Yes, you are eligible to join M.Tech in CSE. Admissions are done on the basis of GATE score. University level entrance exams like SRMEE and VITMEE are also conducted for the purpose. Candidates with at least 60% marks in engineering can try for admission in IIT. Details information on admission can be collected from the website of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?